Elections for PIC’s Permanent Board of Directors will be held on June 24 at our AGM in Calgary.
It is expected that a Director will have to attend four to six board meetings a year, at least of half must be in person. Call-in or video options will be made available for all meetings.
There are eight (8) Industry board positions to be filled. As this is the first permanent board for PIC, term lengths will be staggered to appropriate turnover on an annual cycle.
- Three (3) Directors will be elected for a three-year term;
- Three (3) Directors will be elected for a two-year term;
- Two (2) Directors will be elected for a one-year term;
No Director may serve for more than six (6) years.
To let your name stand for the Board of Directors you must:
- Be a Member of PIC in good standing;
- Be authorized to represent your organization;
- Fill out the nomination papers and have it signed by two (2) other PIC members; and
- Submit your completed nomination paper no later than Noon on June 7, 2019.
The final slate of candidates will be published on June 10, 2019.
PIC is committed to gender equality with respect to the appointment of Directors to its Board. After each AGM, the Board shall be comprised of at least 50 per cent female Directors. If there are more males than females running for a board position, a ranked ballot will be utilized.
You do not have to attend the AGM to be elected to the Board of Directors.Download Application