Plant-Based Foods & Protein Ingredients: Capitalizing on the Opportunities!
The 15th Plant-Based Foods & Protein Ingredients Summit North America 2020 will focus on:
- Plant-Based Foods Industry, Retailing & Value Chain Challenges & Opportunities
- New Consumer Insights & Trends
- Plant-Protein Industry Challenges & Opportunities
- New Pulse Protein Value Chain Innovations
Top 3 Plant-Based Foods & Protein Ingredients Summit Objectives
Join this unique Summit and capitalize on below fantastic opportunities to advance and accelerate for a better food world:
- Creating a New Fork to Farm Industry Platform for Plant-Based Foods in North-America
- Enabling Retailers & Food Service Operators, (Plant)-Based Food Brands, Ingredient & Technology Suppliers, and other important stakeholders to validate business strategies with best-in-class market and business and innovation insights
- Building a new global plant-based eco-system for business and innovation
Key Partners: Plant-Based Foods of Canada & Protein Industries Canada
Proudly presenting again the 2020 Summit in close partnership with the leading organizations in Canada for Plant-Based Foods and Protein Ingredients. The Summit program is being developed with both partners.Register For The Summit Here
Protein Industries Canada is hosting an Innovation Tour of the Plant-Based Foods & Protein Ingredients Ecosystem, May 11, in Alberta. We will also host One-to-One Business Meetings, and a Welcome Reception, May 12, in Toronto, in lead up to the summit.
Innovation Tour to Alberta Plant-Based Foods & Protein Ingredients Ecosystem - May 11, 2020
The 1-day tour will be held in the Edmonton area (province of Alberta) and participating delegates will have the opportunity to learn and see Western Canada’s capabilities in terms of manufacturing, food development research, and agronomic/varietal development. The cost of participating on the tour is included in the Bridge2Food registration fee (excluding accommodation and flights).
One-on-One Business Meetings - May 12, 2020
The Summit will feature a B2B trade and market development event, co-organized by Protein Industries Canada, where international and Canadian companies will have one-on-one customized meetings with potential clients, suppliers, and partners. The cost of participating in the B2B Meetings is included in the Bridge2Food registration fee (excluding accommodation and flights).
Welcome Reception - May 12, 2020
The welcome reception on May 12th is an opportunity to meet other companies, continue the discussions that started on the B2B Meetings and Innovation Tour and prepare for the summit opening on May 13th. The reception is open exclusively to Bridge2Food delegates and is included in the registration fee.